Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Website
Any unauthorized use of and access to the website is void and prohibited. By accessing and using this Website, you represent and warrant that (a) All registration information submitted by you is truthful and accurate; (b) You agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided by you; (c) You are above 18 years of age; and (d) The use of the website by you do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The following disclaimers are the key to determining any relationship between You and the Platform for Your use of the Website and for Platform providing any services on the Website:
- Platform and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the website and services on "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
- The responsibility of the correctness of the declarations displayed on the platform in relation to the products shall lie with you.
- The Website is only a place where users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Platform is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the website.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the platform, you agree and understand that you are communicating with the website and platform and all other registered users and visitors through electronic records which are legally identifiable and enforceable, and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from the website, platform and all other registered users and visitors and as and when posted, communicated or required.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
- If you use the Website as a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in Your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Your information.
Platform for Transaction
Evenzhub is a marketplace/online portal to assist you to connect to service providers or vendors (“Seller” or “Vendor”) in respect of all the services and products offered by them for conferences, events, exhibitions, corporate meets or any other kind of event. You agree and acknowledge that:
- The price and other information posted on Evenzhub is provided on “as is” basis and is published as provided to us by the Seller. Evenzhub takes steps to verify the price and other information as provided by Sellers, however it shall not be responsible for any variation in the price and /or information of the products and /or services listed on the Website;
- Evenzhub does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the availability status of products and /or services;
- Any price shared over recommendation email is tentative in nature and the final price may vary on the basis of date, service, place and /or menu selected;
- The cancellation policy and the payment terms as listed on the Website and /or communicated through any other medium are as provided by the Sellers and Evenzhub has no control over them or has control over only the inhouse services or products only.
- Booking of products and /or services cannot be cancelled unless clearly specified by the seller in their cancellation policy;
- Evenzhub does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, delivery etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Evenzhub does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Evenzhub accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties;
- In case there is a dispute between you and the seller, both the disputing parties will attempt to resolve the said dispute amicably. However, if the parties fail to resolve the said dispute, the parties will then refer the said matter to Evenzhub for an amicable solution. You agree that Evenzhub will make a decision at its own discretion and the said decision will be final and binding.
Platform may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of Platform Fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
- Criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter content etc;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating any undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- Any attempt of impersonating as another person;
- Any attempt of using the account, username, or password of another user, as applicable, at any time or disclosing your password, as applicable, to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account; and
- Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Waiver and Severability
The failure of Evenzhub to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.
The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a panel consisting of One (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed between the parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English and the venue of the arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, except for the enforcement of an arbitral award pursuant to this clause, if required or seeking injunctive or similar equitable relief.
Any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement shall, be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.